Terms & Conditions
eOutIet Stores Terms & Conditions
General Gift Card Information
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value.
- The gift card’s value can only be applied towards the purchase of products and services
exclusively from the website noted on the card.
- Only 1 (one) gift card may be used/redeemed per transaction (order).
- If the purchase exceeds the gift card value, payment by credit card is required to complete the sale
- If the purchase is less than the gift card value, the unused credit will be saved to the card.
- Available gift card balances may be used toward shipping and handling fees and any applicable sales tax.
- For approved refunds, the gift card’s value applied to purchases will be returned to the card as a gift card credit, and the remaining portion of the refund will be made to the original credit card used.
- Store gift card balances may not be combined with credits from Other store gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be returned, sold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or their balances
applied or combined with any other account.
- The expiration date of your gift card is printed on the front of the card. Gift cards given out for
promotional purposes are exempt from state expiration requirements.
- There are no fees for non-use or dormancy.
- The risk of loss and title for gift cards are passed on to you upon receipt. We are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- eOutletStores.com, and any Of its website affiliates will have the right to close customer’s accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed or used to make purchases.
- Gift cards are issued by eOutletStores.com for promotional purposes. When you receive
or redeem an eOutletStores.com Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any conflict of law provision will govern. eOutletStores.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.